silverthreads

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A dream within a dream

Wierdest night ever. So I get home from the Open Mic at Tootsie's and I have about 500 images to edit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silverthreads/sets/72157610410269115/
400 of them were crap. I get about half of them edited about midnight and I am exhausted, so I lie down. I wake up about 2:30AM, and I am wide awake, so I edit the second half. About 5AM I lie back down and I am having wierd dream after wierd dream. Then a friend wakes me up out of a wierd dream and he is smoking a cigarette, and I tell him smoking is prohibited in my apartment and then I realize that I am not in my apartment and my friend flicks ashes in the potted plants. I look out the window and there is something in the river which I presume to be dolphins and then I realize dolphins are not indiginous to fresh water. The animals are also to large to be dolphins, my next intuition is that they are manitees, and then I realize they are hippos and there are thousands of elephants bringing up the rear. Then this giant prehistoric creature jumps up out of the water takes a look around the street, climbs up over this carnival ride full of kids, and the kids are totally impressed. Prehistoric guy shoots up a side street and I woke up, for real. I hope! I wish that I could remember the dream I was having within the dream. I have never nor have I known anyone who has had a dream within a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home